APPLICATION FORM FOR YEAR 2020-2021
- AGE LIMIT
The candidate should not have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July of the academic year under consideration. For Lateral Entry admission to second year of degree programme. Candidates should not have completed 24 years as on 1st July of the academic year under consideration. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the age “limit is relax able by 3 years for both the cases.
- DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The Bachelor of Technology degree programme shall extend over a period of 8 consecutive semesters spread over 4 academic years- two semesters constituting one academic year. The duration of each semester shall normally be 15 weeks excluding examinations.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARD OF DEGREE
No candidate shall be eligible for the award of the degree of Bachelor of Technology, unless he/she has undergone the course for a period of a semester (4 academic years) 16 semesters (3 academic years for Lateral Entry candidates) in the faculty of Engineering and has passed the prescribed examinations in all the semesters.
- BRANCHES OF STUDY
- Branch I – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Branch II – Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Branch III – Computer Science & Engineering
• Branch IV – Information Technology
• Branch V – Mechanical Engineering
• Branch VI – Civil Engineering
Post Graduate Courses :
• M.B.A – Master of Business Administration
• M.C.A – Master of Computer Application
or any other branches of study as and when offered. The branch allocation shall be ordinarily done at the time of admission of the candidate to the first semester.