TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICER:
- Mr. R.Krishnaprasanna SAP/ECE
DEPUTY PLACEMENT OFFICER:
- Mr.R. Jayaraj, AP/CSE
- Mr.V. Imayavendan, AP/MB A
- Mr.T.John sundar singh, AP/CSE
- Mr.A.Arumugam, SAP/Mech
- Mr.S.S.Karthik, AP/ECE
- Mr.P.Ravi sasthiri, AP/IT
ABOUT PLACEMENT CELL:
- The Placement Cell of our college aims at making available quality placement opportunities for our students.
- It acts as an interface between the students of the college and various companies that come for recruitment.
- The placement cell maintains a constant contact with its students through whatsapp, Facebook page and also sends the students regular mails notifying them about the companies that would be visiting thereby encouraging them to apply for the recruitment procedure.
- To get placements in reputed companies, the students were well trained by the trainers.
- Training such as soft skill, aptitude and technical training were given to circuit branches by “MIRROR TRAINING AND PLACEMENTS” & “SMART TRAINING RESOURCES” and NDT training for non-circuit branches were given by “SHRI SAI NDT”
- JAVA FULL STACK training was given for the final year students by “Wiley INDIA PVT.LTD”.
- Till to date, Around 354 placement offers from circuit and non-circuit branches were released from the company’s such as: TCS, COGNIZANT, INFOSYS, ATOS SYNTEL, WIPRO, HCL, KAAR TECHNOLOGIES,CSS CORP, SAVEN TECHNOLOGIES, DOLPHINE MACHINING SOLUTIONS,VOLTECH, MPHASIS,SITEL,SUTHERLAND etc….The students are placed with a maximum package of 5.5 LPA. Apart from these we are also providing dream offer job opportunities from AMAZON, ZOHO & PAYPAL with a maximum salary package of 28 Lakh per annum to our eligible students.
- 3321 Students placed in reputed companies since its inception
- 95+ reputed companies hired our students since its inception
- 354 Students got placed in top MNCs (in the year 2020)
- Around 40+ MNCs visited our campus in the year 2020 for campus hiring.
- Highest salary package in 2020: 5.5 LPA
- Highest salary package since its inception: 28 LPA
- Around 25% of our students are working in abroad